At the direction of Governor Whitmer to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will be closing our lobby for walk-in business beginning on March 24, 2020. While we are not permitted at this time to have in-person customer meetings, we will continue to operate during our normal business hours (Monday – Friday, 8:30AM – 5PM). Walton staff will be readily available to answer phone call or emails and to otherwise perform the essential services to support our customers.
If there are changes to our hours of operations, we will keep you informed of these updates via email, our website at www.waltoninsurancegroup.com or our Facebook page (facebook.com/waltoninsurancegroup). As a reminder, our insurance carriers have customer portals for you to access digital services such as paying your bill, viewing your account information and more. To get information about your insurance carrier’s electronic services, please visit: https://www.waltoninsurancegroup.com/bill-pay/
Consider following these best practices (listed below), recommended by the World Health Organization and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to help prevent the spread of this illness:
• Avoid touching your nose, mouth, and eyes
• Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer)
• Stay home when you are sick
• Wipe down cell phones and other personal devices with disinfectants twice a day
• Instead of shaking hands, consider waving or bumping elbows
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
• Avoid exposure to others who are sick
Information about this outbreak is changing rapidly. You can stay informed by regularly visiting www.michigan.gov/coronavirus and CDC.gov/coronavirus.