Direct Hire, Permanent, Full-Time
Monday through Friday 8:30 am – 5 pm
The claims service representative position is responsible for administering claims presented by agency clients involving both commercial and personal lines accounts. The claims service representative will work closely with customers and Walton team members following their claim from start to finish. Besides top notch customer service, one must be a self- motivated, detail oriented, and organized professional.
- High School Graduate
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Insurance experience and licenses preferred but not required.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prompt follow up skills.
- Strong ethical characteristics and assertiveness
- Able to pass drug testing
- Service claims from start to finish following all Walton Insurance Group policies and procedures
- Review policy coverages and evaluate facts of a presented claim to accurately coordinate with the carrier and inform / educate the client of all claims options.
- Strong customer service using empathy in some situations.
- Continued education courses and credits
- Health insurance plans
- Flexible spending account (HSA)
- Dental plan
- Retirement Savings (401K)
- Life Insurance
- Disability insurance – Short and Long term
- Vacation / Paid time off (PTO)
Starting hourly wage is $13.00 – $16.00
If you are a qualified candidate interested in this claims service representative opportunity in Jackson, Michigan please submit your resume in Word format via email to the Claims Department Manager, Pamela Hall (moc.puorgecnarusninotlawnull@llahP) No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled